Wednesday, March 14, 2007

My Favorite Song

I have lots of favorite songs. I'm usually struck by the lyrics, arrangement, or composition. The most wonderful song I have ever heard is "Yesterday". It was written, arranged, and composed by Sir Paul McCartney together with his 1960s band, The Beatles. McCartney is my favorite Beatle. He shows his talen and genius in his songs. "Yesterday" is a sad song I know, but there's something in it that makes it difficult to forget. I never get tired of listening to it. I would sing it at the top of my lungs everytime I listen to it. I heard that it is one of the most played songs the world has ever listened to. Yesterday, written in 1965, brought a lot of money to its producers. There are now a lot of versions, but I still prefer the original version. The Beatles totally rock!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home