Friday, August 11, 2006

The Country or The City?
I prefer to live in the city instead of staying in the countryside. In cities, you have every access to hospitals, grocery stores, malls, schools, and a lot more. The city is the center of everything, and you can just have your needs with just a short drive away from home. Living in the country is indeed simple, quiet, serene, and carefree. However, the people still need to go to the city to fetch some of their necessities. Not everything can be found in the country. You have little access to anything. Normally, the place is very far from major destinations. I know how it feels to live far away from school or from stores wherein I usually got to buy stuff. It is true that life in the countryside is peaceful and one is free from responsibilities, but I'd still prefer the city. For me, the countryside is just the perfect place for a vacation.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home