Tuesday, August 22, 2006

“Teach me half the gladness that thy brain must know, such harmonious madness from my lips would flow, the word should listen then as I am listening now.”
Happiness is indeed very contagious. This is the way I understand the quote. I guess, it is true to what it says. A happy person can influence the people around her/ him. A happy smile can bring light to even the darkest parts of the world. It distributes sunshine to all the dark alleys and streets we have out there. Happiness starts from oneself. If you want others to be happy, and if you want the atmosphere to be gay, then you should make everybody’s day. Face the world with a smile. A person raised from within a happy environment would likely to exhibit a happy personality. The kind of things you receive and those being taught to you are reflected.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home