Friday, August 11, 2006

June 7, 2006

The Best Thing That Happened to Me This Summer
Do I really have to write this down? Well, the best thing that ever happened to me this summer was that I gained new friends. I took Taekwondo classes this summer and those times were super fun. I met a lot of new friends, and we had a really great time. There was one really special person with whom I had the best moments with. He was really nice to talk to. You can really learn a lot from him. The best thing that ever happened to me was taht we were able to talk and bond before he left for Manila. I would really miss him. Classes have already started and I can't see my newfound friends as often as possible. We can only meet once a week, and I still won't be contented. This summer has been one of the best I ever had. Meeting great people can actually morph you into becoming a better person. I learned a lot this summer. It opened my eyes to who I really am and those things I must change in me. I think this realization would be the best thing that ever happened to me this summer. The things I learned will guide me through the year.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home